The Fallen Valkyries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Fallen

The Master Architect currently rates the forum as 5% finished.

Prowlers of the night, fallen of the Valkyries it is done. A masterpiece from beyond the light, beyond your sight. It is done. For I the Master of the Architectural art have finished it. It is done.

Keywords

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» A Little About Yourself
A Little About Yourself  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 4:12 pm by Gnar

» Life Happens
A Little About Yourself  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 5:13 am by Ratchet Anderson

» Help Wanted
A Little About Yourself  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 2:29 pm by Vonflourencourt

» Should the ranks be themed?
A Little About Yourself  I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 11:15 pm by TheKillerChop

» Vehicle Dream Preset
A Little About Yourself  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 10:15 pm by TheKillerChop

» Ace Combat
A Little About Yourself  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 10:01 pm by TheKillerChop

» Dark Souls
A Little About Yourself  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vonflourencourt

» (Discord) What should be added?
A Little About Yourself  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 4:30 pm by Ratchet Anderson

» What needs fixing?
A Little About Yourself  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 12:46 am by BMC

+2
Ratchet Anderson
The Master Architect
6 posters

A Little About Yourself

The Master Architect
    The Master Architect
    Admin

A Little About Yourself  Empty A Little About Yourself

Post by The Master Architect Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:35 pm

Not that "I" have any interest at all, but tell everyone else something about yourself.
    Ratchet Anderson
    Ratchet Anderson
    High King

A Little About Yourself  Empty High King

Post by Ratchet Anderson Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:02 pm

Hello everyone I am the man behind The Fallen Valkyries. I've been working hard to get this up and running and I show the greatest of gratitude to those who have helped. This has become a part of me and I will always watch over the FVS. But now it's up to you to help out. Help us grow and make the best community out there.
    TheKillerChop
    TheKillerChop

A Little About Yourself  Empty Re: A Little About Yourself

Post by TheKillerChop Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:43 pm

Hello everyone, I'm TheKillerChop, the "artist" behind some of the screenshots you'll see here soon.

I'm a kinda shy guy, but a strong pilot in the skies over War Thunder, you can always count on me, here and in those virtual skies.

Hope to see you here everyday
    ShadowPaw0

Post by ShadowPaw0 Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:10 pm

Hello. I'm normally easygoing in chat and make a few jokes here and there. I for the most part play War Thunder, it's a game I recently got into and have been hooked ever since. If you ever wanna fly, shoot me a message on Discord.

Later bounce
    BMC
    BMC

Post by BMC Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:01 am

Hey guys, my name is BMC, or Ben, whichever you prefer. I've been with the FVS for almost a year now. I haven't been as active as I used to be due to school and work and life in general, but I am trying to be more active, as I truly miss the good times we all have playing War Thunder, The Forest, Steel Ocean, as well as several other games. I am up to play anything or talk about anything really. Hope to see you guys on the battlefield. Cool
    Gnar
    Gnar

Post by Gnar Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:12 pm

hey guys, you can call me Gnar... yes the league of legends character... i play a lot of games... but i dont like FPS that much... other than overwatch... i joined the mods list like a month or 2 ago... so if you want to play a game with someone, i might have it, so just ask me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:45 am